Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cool Laser swirls

Here's a really interesting photo. I was sitting out back by the fire, tonight, and I brought out my 75mw green laser (from wickedlasers.com) to mess around with. I waved it back and forth in the smoke of the starting fire and I managed to capture this *way* cool image with my iPhone. Sort of an improvised "Frankie Goes To Hollywood" kind of thing. I've been experimenting with whatever unique tricks I can come up with using the iphone's camera.

Yes, in terms of the camera I use when I'm really playing "photographer", the iPhone camera is crap. Since I always have it with me, I have plenty of time to mess with it, no matter how good or bad it is. In bright light, it's not too bad
for what it is.

Stay tuned for some very cool tricks I've discovered with this camera.

No comments: