Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cook's Tree Boa *in action*

Here's a picture of my son's latest addition to his growing menagerie. He loves reptiles and now he's a manager of a pet store. So, the net effect is he's working in a place where he can feed his habit at discount prices.

This fine specimen is a Cook's Tree Boa. It's healthy and fairly aggressive, too.

About the photo... It was taken by my son with his phone. He just got it. He asked my advice. The iPhone or the only other great phone on the market (IMHO since I don't do Blackberry)- the HTC G1 running Google's Android OS. I do like my iPhone but from what I can see, Android has a lot...and I do mean A LOT of potential. That's not to say it's crap now. Far from it. Google has actualized quite a bit of Android's promise already. I can't wait to see what they do with it. To me, it kinda feels like a modern version of what PalmOS should have become. So, in my house, every night, it seems, my son and I sit down and compare the size of our...uh..I mean, the new capabilities of our phones since the last time we talked.

No comments: