Monday, April 7, 2008

Me buying "Infected", the Horror novel by Scott Sigler

This is a pic of me buying a hardback version of the horror (SciFi if you ask me) novel, Infected by Scott Sigler at the Borders in Mays Landing, NJ. Normally, I'd never do such a thing (post about a book), but to me, this case is a little different. For several years now, I've been listening to Scott Sigler's work, delivered as weekly podcasts. He's already given away this entire book as a podcast (and a PDF file for that matter), and it was great. I've listened to it several times already and I'll still probably read the book. I've also listened to his books Ancestor, Earthcore and I'm into Nocturnal, too (except that one's in progress now, so, I can't actually say I read or heard it).

Posting about his work is the very least I can do for a guy that's already given away his best work for free. Definitely check out this guy's stuff - he's seriously sick, and seriously talented (www.scottsigler.net).

No comments: